The Story of Tiger: If you have kids, you can probably relate. I took my 7 year old son to a carnival in 2010. He played a game and won a prize. He looked at all the things I thought were cool and picked the ugliest toy of the bunch. Somehow, someway, that ugly toy (a stuffed tiger) became an animated presence in our house. He's been with us 8 whole years now. He's still ugly, but now all four of my kids love him and that dumb worn-out rag has gotten them through all kinds of tears, hurts and minor hardships with a ventriloquist-like voice and personality that's hard to describe. Let's just say he's a little off in the head...but then again, aren't we all? Maybe we all have a little bit of crazy stuffed animal in us. Or maybe that's just the kind of thing a father-of-four (stay-at-home-dad for over 14 years) comes up with after changing 4,800 diapers. In any case, keep an eye out for Tiger on these pages. You never know when he might pop up, or what he might say!
TIGER'S 10 TRAVEL TIPS
1. ALWAYS take your passport on trips.
2. Don't carry anything valuable in your back
pocket WHILE SIGHTSEEING.
3. EXCHANGE CURRENCY IN THE USA AT YOUR BANK
4. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR PASSPORT WITH YOU.
5. BE CAREFUL BOOKING DISCOUNT VACATIONS AS
THEY CAN CHANGE YOUR RESERVATIONS AT WILL.
(Stick to Reliable Brands Like Funjet/apple/gogo/Delta)
6. Take an English-_______ Dictionary With you.
(Stays + PLAYS TA PROVIDES CUSTOM "100 WORDS TO KNOW" LANGUAGE GUIDES ON INTERNATIONAL TRIPS BOOKED WITH US.)
7. LEAVING THE STATE BY PLANE? TAKE YOUR PASSPORT
8. LEAVING THE STATE BY BOAT? TAKE YOUR PASSPORT.
9. Don't drink tap water ANYWHERE outside USA!
(Remember: most restaurants wash veggies with tap h2o)
10. Take your passport. (CAN't Say We Didn't Tell YOU)
FINALLY: If You Ever Have a Problem anywhere, call or email me. whether I booked your trip or not, I'll do what I can to help. odds are, the situation you're in, i've been in too, or know someone else who has. bonus: I speak fluent french. (firstname.lastname@example.org)-(507) 722-2555.